Tropical Storm Nora
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name is used on the modern six-year lists:
- 1985's Tropical Storm Nora - not a threat to land.
- 1991's Hurricane Nora - Category 2 storm that dissipated before landfall.
- 1997's Hurricane Nora - made landfall in Baja California, moved into Arizona, causing damage and flooding.
- 2003's Hurricane Nora - strongest storm of the season, made landfall as a tropical depression.
- 1951's Typhoon Nora
- 1955's Typhoon Nora
- 1959's Tropical Storm Nora
- 1962's Typhoon Nora - struck Japan.
- 1964's Tropical Storm Nora
- 1967's Typhoon Nora
- 1970's Tropical Storm Nora
- 1973's Super Typhoon Nora - one of the most intense tropical cyclones ever recorded.
- 1976's Tropical Storm Nora - struck the central Philippines.