Tropical Storm Alma
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1958's Tropical Storm Alma - A tropical storm that hit northeast Mexico, causing one indirect death.
- 1962's Hurricane Alma - A Category 2 hurricane that paralleled the East Coast of the United States only causing minor damage.
- 1966's Hurricane Alma - An early Category 3 hurricane, which killed 90 people, mostly in Honduras, and did $210 million (1966 USD) of damage, mostly in Cuba.
- 1970's Hurricane Alma - A rare May hurricane, which reached Category 1 strength in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1974's Tropical Storm Alma - A tropical storm which struck Trinidad and Venezuela. Its rainbands contributed to a plane crash that killed 47.
- 1984's Tropical Storm Alma - A tropical storm that formed to the southwest of Mexico.
- 1990's Hurricane Alma - A pre-season Category 1 hurricane that stayed clear of land.
- 1996's Hurricane Alma - A Category 2 hurricane that made landfall in Mexico, killing at least 3 people.
- 2002's Hurricane Alma - A Category 3 hurricane that was not a threat to land.
- 1946's Typhoon Alma - A Category 4 typhoon that formed near the Philippines but moved away from the islands.