|Directed by||Quark Henares|
|Produced by||Roselle Monteverde-Teo|
|Written by||Quark Henares|
|Editing by||John Wong|
|Distributed by||Regal Films and GMA Films|
|Release date(s)||December 25, 2006|
Super Noypi is a Filipino fantasy film released on December 25, 2006. It was directed by Quark Henares. It was also an official entry to 32nd Metro Manila Film Festival.
Six normal childhood friends bound together by friendship find themselves faced with a shocking revelation – their parents are the legendary Super Noypi, the most powerful superheroes in the land! But now they are in danger, taken hostage by the wicked super-villain Diego (Monsour del Rosario).
One by one, the six friends discover their super powers: moving objects using the mind, becoming invisible at will, having superhuman strength and speed, transforming into any shape imaginable, casting spells and controlling fire and ice.
With the help of a strong and spirited stranger from the future named Lia (Jennylyn Mercado), who claims that the world as we know it will cease to exist if they don’t stop Diego now, Lorenzo Valdez (Mark Herras), Annys Valdez(Katrina Halili), Yñigo Raymundo (John Prats), Euen Rapisora(Polo Ravales), Michie Rapisora(Sandara Park) and Tonton Valdez(Andrew Muhlach) stick together, taking a stand against evil in order to save the world and the people they love the most.
- Jennylyn Mercado as Lia: Lia is a master of martial arts and a rebel from the year 2075 who travels back through time to find a way to defeat the dictator and super-villain Diego. She tries to change the course of history by looking for the descendants of the greatest superheroes the country has ever known.
- Mark Herras as Lorenzo: Lorenzo is the eldest son of the most powerful superheroes. When their father left years ago, he stood as the head of the family and helped his mother take care of his two younger siblings. He has psychokinesis|telekinetic powers, is the leader and the strongest among the new breed of Super Noypi.
- John Prats as Yñigo: Yñigo is the son of legendary aswangs. He has superhuman strength and speed and transforms into his aswang form whenever there is a threat of danger. He is funny, witty and happy-go-lucky.
- Polo Ravales as Euen: Euen is the eldest son of the strongest wizards and witches. A rocker at heart, he is always locking horns with his younger sister who loves all things pink. Upon discovery of their superhero lineage, Euen also inherits a spell book, which enables him to cast =magic spell|magic spells=.
- Katrina Halili as Annys: Annys is the younger sister of Lorenzo and the girlfriend of Yñigo. She can become =invisibility|invisible at will= and also has the power of =precognition|premonition=.
- Sandara Park as Michie: Michie is the younger sister of Euen who is almost always at odds with her brother. She is perky, a bit vain but also absolutely lovable. She inherits a staff (stick)|magical staff, which enables her to control and create fire and ice.
- Andrew Muhlach as Tonton: Tonton is the youngest brother of Lorenzo and Annys, and also the baby of the group. A typical kid, he is playful and sometimes mischievous. As his older siblings and their friends begin to discover their new powers, he finds himself not having any and feels kind of left out. But in the end, he finds out that he has one of the mightiest and most overwhelming powers of all.
- Monsour del Rosario as Diego: Diego is a technology genius who rose from the ranks and became the most evil and powerful dictator the country has known. He has made it his personal mission to wipe out the Super Noypi and their descendants.
- Jao Mapa
- Aubrey Miles
- Jennifer Sevilla
- Richard Quan
- Mon Confiado
- Karla Estrada
- This was the 3rd movie with ABS-CBN and GMA-7 stars in one movie, the first one is White Lady which is also by regal. John Prats, Sandara Park, Andrew Muhlach, and Aubrey Miles are ABS-CBN talents while Jennylyn Mercado, Mark Herras, Katrina Halili, and Polo Ravales are from GMA-7.
- Jennylyn did her own stunts in the movie, one of them was hanging 50 feet high on the air via a helicopter.
- Sandara Park confirmed in an interview that Regal is sparing no costs to ensure the movie's success. The budget is pegged at P75 million.
Super Noypi opened with a take of P4,760,000 on December 25, good for fifth place among the entries of the 2006 Metro Manila Film Festival. At the end of the festival on January 7, 2007, the film grossed P19,000,000 all in all.