|Directed by||Raymond Red|
|Music by||Ronnie Quesada|
|Cinematography||Lauro Rene Manda |
|Distributed by||Alpha Omega Zeta Entertainment Inc.|
|Running time||90 mins.|
Sakay is a historical film released in 1993. It is a dramatization of the life of Macario Sakay, a Filipino revolutionary general who fought against the Americans during the Philippine-American War, which ended on 23 March 1901 with the capture of General Emilio Aguinaldo.  Sakay is known as the last revolutionary to hold out against the Americans.
- Julio Diaz
- Pen Medina
- Tetchie Agbayani
- Ana Marie Datuin - Executive producer
- Ed Instrella - Line producer (as Edghar Instrella)
- Allan Noble - Associate producer (as Miguel Allan Noble)
- Raymond Red - Director of photography
- Larry Manda - Director of photography (as Lauro Rene Manda)
- Ian Victoriano - Screenplay writer
- Ronnie Quesada - Music scorer
- Danny Red - Production design (as Daniel Red)
- Ronald Red - Art Director
- Sakay - Movie - Film.com. (accessed on August 30, 2007).
- Philippines: Sakay. (accessed on Aug. 30, 2007).
- Synopsis: Sakay. Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 22 April 2021.
- Credits: Sakay. Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 22 April 2021.
- Full Cast & Crew: Sakay. IMDb. Retrieved on 22 April 2021.
- Film Details: Sakay. Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 22 April 2021.
- Sakay: Technical Specifications. IMDb. Retrieved 22 April 2021.