Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME) is an organization of Mechanical Engineers in the Philippines founded in 1952 for the purpose on uniting and enjoining the mechanical engineers in the pursuit of further professional growth and to uplift the profession.
The organization has worked out to a common goal, with this is their mission that they stand with. The organization is committed in fulfilling their missions which is:
- To maintain the integrity of the profession.
- To promote excellence in the practice of the profession.
- To uplift the profession
- To contribute to the enhancement of science and technology and economic growth of the country.
- To promote fellowship and cooperation among mechanical engineers, and instill nationalism among members.
The PSEM is affiliated with the following organizations:
- Philippines Federation of Professional Associations (PFPA)
- Philippines Technological Council (PTC)
- Philippines Invention Development Institute (PIDI)
- Presidential Panel of Judges
- Presidential Committees on Science and Technology (PCST)
- National Metal And Engineering Industry Council (NMEIC)
- CPE National Accreditation and Evaluation Board (NAEB)
- World Federation of Engineering Organization (WFEO)
- Philippine Association of Technological Education (PATE)
- Construction Industry Authority of the Philippines (CIAP)
- Construction Technology Committee (CONTECO)
- Society of Philippine Accredited Consultants, Inc. (SPAC)
- Anti-TB and Fight Cancer Fund Campaigns
- MMC Ladies Circle Activities
Original content from WikiPilipinas. under GNU Free Documentation License. See full disclaimer.