Onofre D. Corpuz
Dr. Onofre D. Corpuz (born on December 1, 1926 – March 23, 2013) was a Filipino scientist noted for his contributions to the fields of political science and Philippine social and economic history. 
- A.B., University of the Philippines, 1950
- M.A., University of Illinois, 1953
- M.P.A., Harvard University, 1955
- Ph. D. (Pol Econ and Gov't), Harvard University, 1956
- Ph. D. honoris causa. Royal Chulalongkorn University, 1976
Career and Contributions
Dr. Onofre D. Corpuz's research works were distinguished by their fidelity to the facts and a disdain for unsubstantiated claims. He was also famous for possessing the courage to challenge existing orthodoxies and familiar interpretations. The depth and breadth of Dr. Corpuz' insights, his grasps, and illumination of difficult abstractions and his intimate knowledge of the original documents make him a model social scientist. 
- "Dr. Onofre D. Corpuz." National Academy of Science and Technology, https://members.nast.ph/index.php/list-of-national-scientist/details/3/11#educational-background. Accessed on December 22, 2020.
- "Dr. Onofre D. Corpuz." Specialized Philippine Enterprise Reference of Experts and Scientists (DOST - SPHERES), http://www.spheres.dost.gov.ph/sci-profile.php?i=000301. Accessed December 22, 2020.