Noemi Tesorero, popularly known as Mahal, (29 December 1974- 31 August 2021) was a Filipino comedian.
Born in Virac, Catanduanes, she was only three feet tall. She was the eldest and the breadwinner in a brood of four. When she was young, she joined their father a former jeepney driver plying the Cubao-Divisoria route.
She appeared in various TV shows, commercials, and movies.
- Dear Ugev (TV Series, 2021)
- Owe My Love (TV Series, 2021)
- One of the Baes (TV Series, 2020)
- Full House Tonight (TV Series, 2017)
- ParangNormalActivity (TV Series, 2016)
- Toda Max (TV Series, 2013)
- Id’Nal (Mapusok) (2012)
- Pasukob, 2007
- SiS (TV Series, 2005)
- Mr. Suave: Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! (2003)
- Utang ng Ama (2003)
- Kokey (1997)
- Anak ni Janice (1991)
- Small and Terrible (1990)
- Last Two Minutes (1989)
Among her past relationships include Jimboy Salazar who died from Pneumonia and Aries Navarro, an aspiring actor. She also tied a knot with non-showbiz boyrfriend Jobbie Hebrio in November 2015 but they have since separated. In 2021, Mahal was linked with content creator Mygz Molino. They appeared in several vlogs together.
Mahal passed away on 31 August 2021 due to a gastro illness and COVID-19. She was 46 years old.
- “Mahal’s story”. PhilStar Global. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).
- “Ang Tunay na Buhay nina Mahal at Kuhol”. GMA News Online. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).
- “Bizarre Files: Top 5 Shortest People In The Philippines”. Steemit. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).
- Paglicawan, Mc Richard.“Mahal ties-the-knot with non-showbiz boyfriend on All Souls Day”. LionHearTV. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).
- Abello, Cyril.“Mahal, Mygz Molino live together; but only share 'platonic love'”. Kami. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).
- “Mahal”. IMDb. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).
- Gabinete, Jojo.“Diminutive comedienne Mahal dies at 46”. Philippine Entertainment Portal. (Accessed on 31 August 2021).