Ninez Cacho-Olivares (19 July 1941 – 3 January 2020) was a Filipino veteran journalist, having been one for over 20 years, as a feature writer and political columnist in various Manila broadsheets such as the Bulletin Today, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Business Day and Business World. She was publisher and editor-in-chief for the Philippine Post prior to becoming The Daily Tribune's Publisher and Editor-in-chief.
She died on 3 January 2020, at the age of 78.
- Nicolas, Fort Olicia (1990). Women & media in the Asian context. World Association for Christian Communication. OCLC 27737248.
- Roman, Emerlinda R. (1993). Corazon C. Aquino: early assessments of her presidential leadership and administration and her place in history. University of the Philippines Press. ISBN 978-971-542-028-0.
- (1998) The history of the Philippine judiciary. Philippine Judiciary Foundation by authority of the Supreme Court of the Philippines. ISBN 978-971-93054-0-8.
- "Editorial Desk", The Daily Tribune, The Daily Tribune.
- Corporal, Lynette Lee. "Sale of 'Philippine Star' brings anticipation, dread", ABS-CBSNews.com, 2 June 2009.
- Crisostomo, Isabelo T. (1999). President Joseph Ejercito Estrada, from stardom to history: the saga of a child of destiny. J. Kriz. OCLC 43207666.
- Veteran journalist Ninez Cacho-Olivares passes away at 78