MEGA is a glossy Philippine fashion magazine that has been published since 1992. It was the first publication of the Mega Publishing Group. A monthly publication, MEGA showcases world-class fashion designs, both Philippine and international. It also features style and beauty tips and sponsors a contest for young fashion designers.
The formerly Mega Magazines and Publications, Inc. and Mega Publishing Group became One Mega Group, Inc.. They eventually broaden their scope—from print magazines, they now have e-magazine and video content on www.onemega.com. It is founded by Sari V Yap, who was also the CEO of the company and the editor-in-chief of MEGA Magazine for the longest time. The current President and CEO is now Archie Carrasco.
Their official website www.onemega.com still features fashion, with additional brands that focus on other topics such as lifestyle, arts and culture, architecture, and parenting.
- Editor-in-chief: Peewee Reyes Isidro
- Lifestyle Asia
- Editor-in-chief: Dong Ronquillo
- Editor-in-chief: (no information from the website)
- Modern Parenting
- Editor-in-chief: Marga Medrano-Tupaz
List of TV shows produced by One Mega Group
- Generation Mega (2010)
- Mega Fashion Crew
- I Am Meg (2013)
- MEGA Young Designers Competition
- Making MEGA Documentary Series
- BluPrint Conversations
- Sari Yap on Mega's unlikely road to success (November 19, 2012).