Jennifer Rosales (born September 17, 1978) is a professional golfer from the Philippines, currently playing on the U.S.-based LPGA Tour.
Born in Manila, Rosales won the Philippine Ladies Amateur Golf Championship five times in a row from 1994 to 1998. She attended the University of Southern California in Los Angeles and won the 1998 NCAA Championship as a freshman in 1998. Rosales also won the Golf World/Palmetto Dunes Collegiate Invitational, and was named first team All-American for 1998-1999, her sophomore year with the Trojans.
Rosales gained exempt status for the LPGA Tour for the 2000 season by finishing tied for seventh at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament in October 1999. She became the first golfer from the Philippines to win on the LPGA Tour at the Chick-fil-A Charity Championship in 2004. Rosales gained her second win at the first official tournament of the 2005 season, the SBS Open at Turtle Bay in Hawaii.
In 2005, Rosales teamed with Dorothy Delasin to represent the Philippines in the inaugural Women's World Cup of Golf, where they finished second. She played with Ana Larraneta in the 2006 event, and was part of Team Asia at the Lexus Cup in 2005 and 2006.
Rosales and Delasin again represented the Philippines in 2008 at the World Cup, and won by two strokes over the team from Korea. The duo birdied the last four holes in the final round for 65 (–7) in the fourball (better ball) format, for a 54-hole total of 198 (–18).
For the 2014 season, Rosales earned full status on the LPGA Tour by finishing 68th on the 2013 money list.
Professional wins (3)
LPGA Tour (2)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||To par||Margin
|1||May 2, 2004||Chick-fil-A Charity Championship||70-70-69-65=274||–14||1 stroke||Rosie Jones|
Jung Yeon Lee
|2||Feb 26, 2005||SBS Open at Turtle Bay||66-69-73=208||–8||2 strokes||Cristie Kerr|
LPGA Tour playoff record (0–1)
|1||2003||Giant Eagle LPGA Classic||Lori Kane
|Teske won with birdie on third extra hole|
- 2008 (1) Women's World Cup of Golf (with Dorothy Delasin)
- Espirito Santo Trophy (representing the Philippines): 1996, 1998
- Lexus Cup (representing Asia team): 2005, 2006 (winners)
- World Cup (representing the Philippines): 2005, 2008 (winners)
- Philippine Ladies Amateur Golf Championship. Women's Golf Association of the Philippines. Retrieved on 2007-04-14.
- Jennifer Rosales Captures Women's Golf Title. University of Southern California (1998-05-23). Retrieved on 2007-04-14.
- 1998-99 Final Stats. WakeForestSports.com. Retrieved on 2007-04-14.
- Division I All-American Teams 1998 - 2006. National Golf Coaches Association. Retrieved on 2007-04-14.
- Jennifer Rosales Full Career Biography. LPGA.
- "Rosales wins first title with 7-under at Chick-fil-A". Sports Illustrated. 2004-05-02. Retrieved 2008-05-18.
- Ann Miller. "Rosales bests wind, Wie to win SBS title", 2005-02-27.
- Martin Park (2004-12-17). Women's World Cup of Golf: Twenty teams confirmed. Ladies European Tour.
- Martin Park (2005-02-13). Japan survive scare to win World Cup. Ladies European Tour.
- Champions announced for Women’s World Cup of Golf. Ladies European Tour (2005-12-05).
- Internationals win The Lexus Cup. Ladies European Tour (2005-12-12).
- Filipina golfer helps Team Asia win Lexus Cup. Good News Pilipinas.