The school was founded in 1968 as "Oekreal Management Zentrum" offering Swiss professional degrees.
GSBA offers master of Science Programs in Marketing, HRM, Finance, MIS/IT, OM/Logistics, two bachelor programs like BBA and BSC, and an international PhD program. All of these are part-time for working executives.
The school also offers a World Executive MBA, being the first academic alliance in business administration offering management modules in fundamental disciplines of business administration on five continents: Brazil, South Africa, India, Russia and Switzerland.
- "Graduate School of Business Administration Zurich". www.b-school-net.de. Archived from the original on 2014-07-17.
- "An interview with Albert Stähli". www.accessmba.com.
- "The GSBA Zurich Success Story". www.mba4success.com.
- "Peter Lorange". www.forbes.com.
- "Peter Lorange: What does the former head of IMD want with his new school?". www.mba-channel.com. October 1, 2010.
- "Lorange Institute of Business Zurich". www.topmba.com.
- "World Executive MBA @ GSBA Zurich". letsgmat.blogspot.be. 26 May 2010.
- Official website
- Information about the GSBA Zürich (Lorange Institute of Business Zürich)
- Dual Degree Smith-GSBA