Deborah Levy (academic)
Template:Notability Template:Orphan Template:Use dmy dates Template:Use New Zealand English Template:Infobox scientist Deborah Susan Levy is a New Zealand business academic specialising in property and real estate.
After an undergraduate at the University of Aberdeen, Levy wrote a PhD thesis 'Conceptualising the influence of clients on valuations' at the University of Auckland where she rose to full professor in 2015.
- Levy, Deborah S., and Christina Kwai-Choi Lee. "The influence of family members on housing purchase decisions." Journal of Property Investment & Finance
- Levy, Deborah S. "Modern marketing research techniques and the property professional." Property management (journal) 13, no. 3 (1995): 33–40.
- Professor Deborah Levy - The University of Auckland. Business.auckland.ac.nz. Retrieved on 9 January 2018.
- Levy, Deborah. Conceptualising the influence of clients on valuations. University of Auckland. Retrieved on 12 September 2018.
- RICS awards acknowledge excellence. The New Zealand Herald (16 December 2017). Retrieved on 9 January 2018.