Category:Philippine Political Organization Websites
Filipinos, as a people, have strong opinions about politics. Therefore, political organizations in the Philippines are many, varied, and dynamic. Hereunder is a list of official websites of various Philippine political organizations. Simply click on any of them to find more about what these organizations are all about.
- Akbayan - official website of Akbayan, a political party standing for program-based politics and pursuing a progressive reform agenda.
- Anak Mindanao - official website of Anak Mindanao, a party-list organized to respond to the growing sentiments of the Mindanao peoples in affecting positive change in the country.
- Anakpawis - official website of Anakpawis, a national political party of the marginalized sectors of workers, peasants, fisherfolk, national minorities, urban and rural poor to uphold, promote and advance their patriotic and democratic aspirations.
- Alliance of Volunteer Educators (AVE) - official website of Alliance of Volunteer Educators, a party-list organization advocating support for teachers and education.
- Babae para sa Kaunlaran (BABAE KA) - official website of Babae Ka, a women’s sectoral party advocating and promoting the rights and welfare of marginalized and under-privileged Filipino women
- Bagong Tao Movement - official website of Bagong Tao Movement, a party-list that seeks to represent the aspirations and objectives of the Filipino youth and the urban poor.
- Citizen's Battle Against Corruption (CIBAC) - official website of CIBAC, a multi-sectoral organization whose primary objective is to fight corruption and promote a clean and honest administration.
- Liberal Party - official website of the Liberal Party, the second oldest political organization in the Philippines.
- Nacionalista Party - official website of the Nacionalista Party, the most enduring political party not only in the Philippines but also in Asia.
- Partido ng Manggagawa - official website of the Partido ng Manggagawa, an independent working class political party.
- Rebolusyonaryong Partido ng Manggagawa ng Pilipinas - official website of the Rebolusyonaryong Partido ng Manggagawa ng Pilipinas (RPM-P).
- Sanlakas - official website of Sanlakas, a multi-sectoral and party-list organization established to protect and advance the rights and welfare of the Filipino masses through their involvement in the mass movement.
This category has only the following subcategory.