Business and Economy
|Please help improve this topic line-up by expanding it.|
WikiPilipinas is building a complete scope of topics under this portal. Further information might be found on the talk page or at requests for expansion.
Please remove this message once the section has been expanded.
If you want to help, please register and be part of the growing community volunteers in Wikipiniana.
Important sectors of the Philippine economy include agriculture and industry, particularly food processing, textiles and garments, and electronics and automobile parts. Most industries are concentrated in the urban areas around metropolitan Manila. Mining also has great potential in the Philippines, which possesses significant reserves of chromite, nickel, and copper. Recent natural gas finds off the islands of Palawan add to the country's substantial geothermal, hydro, and coal energy reserves.
In 2006, the Philippine economy expanded at a rate of 5.4%, faster than the previous year. The government plans to increase the country's GDP by 7% in 2007, although official projection is around 6.1%-6.7%. It also aims to grow the economy by 9% in 2009, as part of the projected target of the government via enhanced public investment to attract foreign capital as well as improved domestic improvement.
Economy under various Administrations
Statistics per year
What is Certified Public Accountant?
A Certified Public Accountant is a license degree for advancing accounting, financing and auditing terms. In every CPA accountants you should be able to take the exam to enhance your knowledgeable skills and your mental ability.
How to be a Certified Public Accountant?
These are the following steps to become a CPA:
1. Don’t forget to pray. It works.
- Pray to God that you won’t easily forget what you’ve study and read about information of CPA.
2. Be prepared to take the CPA Exam
- In taking the CPA Examination you must be prepared
requirements like calculators, scratch paper and pencil etc.
Make sure that you give your 100% concentration
while taking your CPA Exam.
3. Study about the CPA Exam
- After studying yourAccountancy Degree you ought to know the basic formats, contents and directions that are commonly written in CPA Examination. And you must be aware what kind of questions will be given in the examination.
4. Prepare about the CPA Exam changes
- Every year CPA Examination questions are changing. So don’t concentrate your attention in previous questions that you take up instead be open-minded and be knowledgeable. And read every question carefully.
If you have questions about the examination you just took, comments about your testing experience, or any issues to report?
If yes, search in the Google about CPA Help and CPA Search. To know some information’s about CPA Examination.
Famous Economic Events
Famous Economic Places