Bianca Gonzalez (born March 11, 1983) is a Filipina TV host and model.
Bianca Gonzalez is the cousin of actors Dingdong Dantes, Arthur Solinap, and Carlo Gonzales. She is sister of TV host JC Gonzalez. In March 2014, she was engaged to PBA player J.C. Intal, whom she married on December 4, 2014 in El Nido, Palawan. In April 2015, television host Boy Abunda announced on his program Aquino & Abunda Tonight that Gonzalez and her husband Intal were expecting their first child. The child, a daughter, Lucia Martine was born on October 23, 2015.
Her first job in ABS-CBN was with production, where she was a brainstormer for the Creative Development Group.
Gonzalez first hosted GameChannel Extreme with Iya Villania, Chase Tinio, and Aaron Mempin. Her first ever on-cam career in ABS-CBN network however was for the now defunct show, Review Night which she hosted with Ryan Agoncillo in Cinema One. For a little less than a year, she got her Studio 23 stint as a tadjock for Wazzup Wazzup. She also co-hosted MTV U-Break.
In 2001, she hosted Studio 23's Gameplan then transferred to Cinema One's Review Night with Ryan Agoncillo. She also became part of a Studio 23 morning show, Breakfast and later moved to the mother network to co-host Magandang Umaga, Pilipinas and StarDance, the director of which was Lino Cayetano.
Her career was boosted after an invitation to join Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition where she landed at 3rd place garnering 245,594 votes or 19% of the total votes and got major breaks afterward. Aside from hosting Y Speak, she also landed a hosting job for Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition UpLate and as the resident campus VJ for Pinoy Dream Academy's Update and UpLate shows.
She also hosted the The Filipino Channel show, TFC Connect, where she discusses Filipino issues abroad, and Y Speak. She also hosted the now-defunct showbiz-oriented news show Blog: Barkada Log, and the showbiz show Entertainment Live together with her co-hosts in Pinoy Big Brother, Toni Gonzaga and Mariel Rodriguez. She reprised her role as one of the hosts of Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 2 in a brand new "spin-off" show called Über. She hosts Cinema News Alert: Weekend Edition and a Cinema Jock features movie of the day on Cinema One.
On Tuesday nights, she takes us on a journey of discovering the "Ninoys" of the new generation, I Am Ninoy, founded on the popular campaign that is now developed for TV. The show started airing November 25, marking the would-have-been 76th birthday of Ninoy Aquino, and formerly aired on TV5.
Advocacies and issues
On 11 February 2010, Bianca Gonzalez was appointed a UNICEF Philippines Child Rights Supporter. She has supported UNICEF in a personal capacity since 2007, including fundraising for education activities. In December 2007, she raised PHP 36,000 through her blog website for UNICEF's 100-book library program.
On 10 December 2013, her continuous support for Typhoon Haiyan survivors landed her the 6th spot in The Huffington Post 6 Celebrities Who Remind Us to Not Forget Typhoon Haiyan Survivors Too Soon alongside other international celebrities such as Victoria and David Beckham, Pau Gasol, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, and Justin Bieber.
- Game Channel Extreme (TV5)
- Gameplan (Studio 23)
- Review Night (Cinema One)
- Breakfast(Studio 23)
- Y-Speak (Studio 23)
- Wazzap Wazzap (Studio 23) - tadjock
- MTV U-Break (MTV Philippines "now defunct")
- Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition Season 1 (ABS-CBN 2) - housemate
- BLOG: Barkada-Log (Studio 23)
- Magandang Umaga Pilipinas (ABS-CBN 2)
- Pinoy Big Brother Big Uplate (ABS-CBN 2)
- Star Dance (ABS-CBN 2)
- Pinoy Dream Academy Uplate (ABS-CBN 2)
- Cinema News Alert (Cinema One)
- Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 2 (ABS-CBN 2)
- ETK: Entertainment Konek (ABS-CBN 2)
- Entertainment Live (ABS-CBN 2)
- TFC Connect (TFC Network/ABS-CBN International)
- I Am Ninoy (TV5)
- Pinoy Big Brother Season 3 Double Up (ABS-CBN 2) - Co-host
- Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010 (ABS-CBN 2) - Co-host
|2008||Meg Teen Choice Awards||Favorite Female Host||WON|
|UP Gandingan||Best Panel Discussion Host||Y Speak||WON|
|2010||24th PMPC Star Awards||Best Female Showbiz-Oriented Talk Show Host||E-Live||WON|
- Bianca Gonzalez's blog
- Bianca Gonzalez's very own advocacy
- Mahal ko si Zanjoe Marudo!- Bianca Gonzalez
- Bianca Gonzalez and Zanjoe Marudo should be together
- "Find out how PBA player Intal executed perfect game plan for his slam-dunk proposal to TV host Bianca Gonzalez", Spin.ph, 20 March 2014.
- "Bianca Gonzalez and JC Intal wed in Palawan", Rappler, December 4, 2014.
- "Bianca Gonzalez, JC Intal expecting first baby", ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs, ABS-CBN Corporation, April 28, 2015.
- "Bianca Gonzalez gives birth to baby girl", ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs, ABS-CBN Corporation, October 23, 2015.
- "6 Celebrities Who Remind Us to Not Forget Typhoon Haiyan Survivors Too Soon", Huffington Post, December 10, 2013.