Bernadette D.L. Libranda-Ramirez
Dr. Bernadette D.L. Libranda-Ramirez won the 2003 search for the DOST-NRCP for her significant contribution as research team leader that produced new knowledge and understanding of the molecular epidemiology of hepatitis G virus infection in the Philippines.
She was one of the 2000 TOYM Awardees for Medical Science.
- Associate Professor and Vice-Chair (Research) - Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology - UP-College of Medicine
- Researcher - Institute for Sociobiomedical Research -National Institute of Health, UP Manila
- Visiting Scientist - Department of Tropical Microbiology, College of Medicine - University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Cosultant, Adult Health Project, Sector on Vector Borne Diseases - Asian Development Bank- Department of Health
- Reviewer, Grant Proposals in Immunology/Biotechnology - PCHRD-DOST - Bicutan, Taguig, Metro Manila