The Amulung Church or Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish is a church located in Amulung, Cagayan.
The church was constructed in 1746. It houses the image of Our Lady of Victories, which was given by Manuel Romero to the residents of the town.
Amulung is located 26.03 km north of Tuguegarao City and 518 km from Manila.
- Layug, Benjamin L. A Tourist Guide to Notable Philippine Churches. Quezon City: New Day Publishers, 2007.