Find your way around the site
- Consult the WikiPilipinas Ten Quick Writing Guidelines before editing or writing new content.
- Start a new page.
- Edit an existing page.
- Keep the WikiPilipinas Cheatsheet handy as a quick technical reference while writing.
Tours and Tutorials
- The WikiPilipinas Tutorial guides you through creating, editing, and managing a WikiPilipinas entry
- The guided tour offers an overview of wiki technology in a three related tours led by Pina, the official avatar of WikiPilipinas:
- The Wiki How tour explains the spirit and guiding principles behind wiki technologies
- The Wiki 101 tour gives you an overview of the wiki user interface
- The Editing tour introduces you to the nuts and bolts of using a wiki
Beyond the Basics
A detailed list of help articles is filed under the WikiPilipinas Help category page, which has three subcategories:
- Technical Help: articles on how to use the technology behind WikiPilipinas
- Style Help: articles on how to write and edit content in WikiPilipinas
- Policies and guidelines
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Questions you have about WikiPilipinas may have been answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
You can look up unfamiliar terms in the Glossary.