1. Open to Filipino bloggers of all ages.
2. Interested participants may choose to write an essay about any of these three sub-themes:
- The Iconography of the Modern Filipina;
- The Commercialization of the Filipina through the Internet; and
- The Role of Bloggers in Uplifting the Image of the Filipina.
3. Articles to be submitted should be original, previously unpublished, at least 500 words long, and in the English language.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Participant's entry together with the complete name and contact details, should be sent to:
5. Essays must be published in the participants' respective blogs and should contain the following links:
(5.1) at least one link to WikiPilipinas.org or Filipiniana.net articles and/or images;
(5.2) a link to WikiPilipinas, using the code http://www.wikipilipinas.org”>Philippine Encyclopedia;
(5.3) a link to Filipina Images, with the code http://filipinaimages.com”>Filipina.
All entries are in!