Extraordinary Philippine Creatures
Being regarded as a megadiversity country, it is not surprising that the Philippines is home to some of the world's most extraordinarily beautiful creatures. Here are a few of these wonderful and fascinating animals.
- Dinagat moonrat (Podogymnura aureospinula).
- Mindanao gymnure (Podogymnura truei)
- Dugong (Dugong dugon)
- Philippine flying lemur (Cynocephalus volans)
- Dwarf pygmy goby (Pandaka pygmaea)
- Philippine Tarsier (Tarsius syrichta)
- Whale shark or Butanding (Rhincodon typus)
**Help WikiPilipinas develop this list! Just register and edit this page.