United Neon was founded in 1937 by Paul Lim. It was one of the first advertising companies to introduce commercial signs. It has helped give different companies the right exposure in order to be known by the public and to make a lasting impression. It addresses every outdoor advertising need and has created award-winning signs like the Café Puro and Caltex Boron signs in Lawton.
- Stanley Sy - President
- Daniel Christopher Lim - Managing Director
- Dondie Bueno - Sales Director
- Michael Mendoza - Sales Unit Head1
- Dennis Ferriol - Sales Unit Head2
- Weng Miaco - Sales Unit Head3
- Levi Castillon - Account Manager
- Aldin Sy - Account Executive
- Vince Garrovillo - Account Executive
- Joevy Bacolcol - Head of Operations
- Maida Makalintal - Logistics Supervisor
- Raymond Quioge - Field Operations Supervisor
Products and Services
- Neon-dancing light for outdoor signs.
- Photographic-large signs which are computer-generated images printed on large tarpaulin material.
- Neon/Photographic - a combination of neon signs for the brand and photographic image for the product.
- Trivisions - it moves showing three faces of the advertisement. It can display product variety.
- Inflatables - a gigantic 3-dimensional replica of the actual product.
- Glitters - signs that can glow and shimmer
- Suyen Corporation (Human, Bench)
- Chowking Foods Corporation
- DHL Worldwide Express
- American Star Apparel
- Globe Telecommunications Inc.
- Greenwich Pizza Corporation
- Fil-Pacific Apparel Corporation (JAG)
- Jollibee Foods Corporation
- Roasters Philippines
- Authentic American Apparel (Lee)
- Samsung (KES Korea)
- Unilever Philippines
- Piltel / Talk n' Text
- New Trends International (Timex)
- Innove Communications, Inc.
- Golden ABC (Penshoppe)
- Robinson's Land Corp.
- Shopping Center Management Corp. (Shoe Mart)
- Smart Telecommunications
- North Expressway - North Diversion Rd, Valenzuela
- South Superhighway - KM 12, South Luzon Expressway 1A; KM 12, South Luzon Expressway 1F; KM 12, South Luzon Expressway 1C
- Edsa - EDSA nr. Quezon Avenue
- C5 - C5, Libis; C5, Katipunan
- Provincial - Luzon (Sn. Fernando, Pampanga); Visayas (Ayala Access Road, Cebu); Mindanao (Davao City, Lapasan Hi-way, Cagayan de Oro)
- Quiapo, Manila
Telephone: (632) 889-1111 up to 16
Fax: (632) 816-0983
- "About Us." United Neon. http://www.unitedneon.com/about.htm (accessed on October 08, 2007).
- "Products and Services." United Neon. http://www.unitedneon.com/prodserv.htm (accessed on October 08, 2007).
- "Portfolio." United Neon. http://www.unitedneon.com/prodserv.htm (accessed on October 08, 2007).
- "Sites." United Neon. http://www.unitedneon.com/prodserv.htm (accessed on October 08, 2007).
- Official Website of United Neon