Top 10 Most Romantic OPM Songs
From Wikipilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Warning: Shun away from these songs if you are brokenhearted.
- NOW THAT I HAVE YOU- A hit song from the group "The Company" about meeting someone special to fill up the empty space in one's life.
- FOREVERMORE- Song from the band Side A that talks about a love and wish granted.
- HOW DID YOU KNOW- Chiqui Pineda sung this song and Gary Valenciano made his own rendition for the movie All My Life. The song is all about meeting the perfect person in the lowest and probably saddest part of one's life.
- MINSAN LANG KITANG IIBIGIN- Sung by Ariel Rivera, this song talks about a promise of eternal love.
- MUNTIK NA KITANG MINAHAL- Sung by "The Company." the song talks about an unspoken love.
- IKAW- Sung by Asia's songbird Regine Velasquez, Ikaw is the most requested song in weddings. It talks about love driven by destiny and God's promise.
- PAKISABI NA LANG- This song from "The Company" is another song about "unspoken love" to a person who is already committed to someone.
- FOREVER- A romantic duet by Regine Velasquez and Martin Nievera about a perfect and ideal love that has gone astray
- GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER- A feel good song by the Kilabot ng mga Kolehiyala Ariel Rivera. It talks about a friendship that's slowly blossoming into a romantic feeling. Original version was sung by Gerard Kenny but the song captured the Pinoy's heart when it was sang by our very own Ariel.
- FRIEND OF MINE- The song about a harbored hidden feelings towards a friend is originally composed and sung by Odette Quesada and was also sung Lea Salonga.
- Now That I Have you written by The Company
- Forevermore written by Joey Benin
- How Did You Know written by
- Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin written by
- Muntik na Kitang Minahal written by
- Ikaw written by
- Pakisabi na lang written by
- Forever written by
- Getting to Know Each Other written by
- Friend of Mine written by Odette Quesada
- "Most Romantic OPM songs." Girltalk. http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,169172.0.html (accessed on February 15, 2008)