The Ilocos Times
The Ilocos Times is a regional newspaper circulated in the Ilocos Region. In existence for the past forty-six years, it is one of the oldest running community newspapers in the Philippines edited and published in Laoag City, Ilocos Norte.
The Ilocos Times was initially published in 1920, but it was only in 1957 when it became a regular weekly newspaper. In October 2000, the Website Edition was constructed with the goal of providing local news and information needs of Ilocos Norte natives and other Ilocanos living abroad.
- Efren Ramos Jr. - Publisher / Editor (Print & Website)
- Michael Esmino - Associate Editor / Columnist
- Dominic de la Cruz and Leilanie Adriano - Staff Reporter
- Steve Barreiro - Political Columnist
- Jorge Ramos and Victor Andal - Iluko Columnist
- Vic Labaro and Baby Albano - News Contributor
- Soriano, D.H. et al. The Roces Family: Publishers, with a History of the Philippine Press. Manila: Isla Filipinas Pub.,1987.
- "The Ilocos Times." Ilocos Times. http://www.ilocostimes.com/ (accessed on September 21, 2007).