Technology and Livelihood Education
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Offered at the secondary level, Technology and Livelihood Education provides high school students with practical experiences, technical knowledge, and expertise in home economics, entrepreneurship, and various aspects of technology.
In all levels of high school, the following topics are included in the course:
- technology – computer science (information and communication technology), and agricultural and fisheries development
- industrial arts – drafting, electronics, automotive technology
- home economics – family care and homemaking, health and hygiene, clothing technology, food services, cosmetology and hairdressing
- Davao City: Technology and Livelihood Education's Student Technologists and Entrepreneurs of the Philippines 2006-2007. Accessed 21 July 2009.
- of Education Memorandum No. 139 (2009): Training pathways for Year III pilot implementers of the career pathways in enriched Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) for general high schools. 02 April 2009. Accessed 21 July 2009.