From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Launched in 1995, Tatsulok is the country's best-selling Mathematics magazine for high school. It also has fun, challenging math and word games. It gives the students exercises and articles that relates math to real-life situations,
- Balitang Math: Updates readers on latest Math news.
- Number Chef: Features activities and recipes to try--practicing math while cooking.
- Number Trivia: Numeric update on amazing and interesting math facts.
- Life Point: Features activities that highlight the values integrated in the magazine.
- They did it First: Features mathematicians through a biography of their works and achievements.
- Readers' Comments: A section where readers/students may express their opinion/display their work in Math.
- Feature: Delves on the more intricate, advanced, and unfamiliar terrain of the subject.
- Fun and Math: Hosts light learning and fun activities.
- Bahay Mathalino: Features students from the different schools through biography of their achievements.
- Sudoku Puzzle: Learn how to play this popular game of logic.
- Math Jokes: Offers jokes to show the light side of mathematics.
- "Tatsulok"diwa, 2007.(Accessed on September 13,2007)