St. Vincent Ferrer Church, (Bayambang,Pangasinan)
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
St. Vincent Ferrer Church as well as the convent were first built with wood by Dominican Father Manuel Mora in 1804. It was rebuilt with brick structure later, but was damaged by an earthquake in 1863. The present stone structure was made of galvanized iron roofs.
The church has a two-level Renaissance facade with six ionic columns on pedestals running the whole height of the lower level. The main entrance is held by paired ionic columns and square windows. The bell tower was placed later.
Layug, Benjamin L. "A tourist guide to notable Philippine Churches." Quezon City: New Day Publication,2007.