St. Joseph Church(San Jose, Batangas)
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
St. Joseph Church was built by the Augustinian friars around 1788. It measure 60m long and 14m wide. It also has a Baroque and neo-classic facade and a single-aisled interior, which offers an unobstructed view of the large main altar. The altar is massive, with six rounded columns encircling the image of St. Joseph. Outside, a multi-tiered belfry stands, which was built in the later 19th century. A bridge offers passage to the church over the Malaquing Tubig River.
San Jose is located 99 km. from Manila.
Layug, Benjamin L. "A tourist guide to notable Philippine Churches." Quezon City: New Day Publication,2007.