SeaOil Gas Station is a wholesale marketer of petroleum goods founded by Francis C. Yu who is also the Chairman of SEAOIL Group of Companies. SeaOil Group of Companies offers storage facilities for petroleum and petrochemical based products.
History and milestone
In 1978 SeaOil Group of Companies was founded by Mr. Francis C. Yu. 1980 Opened its first depot facility in Mandaluyong, to serve industrial requirements for the storage of petroleum and petroleum-based products In 1997 they are the first independent company to open a gasoline service station after the oil industry's deregulation
By 1992 they became the first oil company to manufacture affordable sachet packaging for 2-stroke motorcycle oil. 2003 First to launch 2004 Clean Air Act-compliant diesel (Pure Diesel). They are the first to introduce Diesel Lubricating Oil exceeding the API CI-4 standard in the Philippine market. In 2005 they have reach a milestone by opening their 100th station.
SeaOil also signed an agreement with the Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP) to promote and use E10 in their car racing activities. They became the first oil company in the Philippines to offer 10% ethanol blended gasoline (E10)
Last year 2006, they inducted as a regular member of the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA) and the Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI), two of the leading franchise organizations in the country. They were also accepted as a member of the Philippine Retailers Association (PRA)
- 2004 Awarded “Outstanding Gasoline Station” by the Consumers Union of the Philippines (CUP)
- 2004 Awarded “Top Gasoline Station” and “Top Gasoline Engine Oil Brand” by the National Consumers Quality Awards Committee & National Consumer Affairs Foundation (NCAF)
- 22nd National Consumers Quality & People Choice Awards
- 2005 Philippine Marketing Excellence Awards’ Most Outstanding Petroleum Company
- "Documenting Sources from the World Wide Web" About Seaoil, (Aug. 20, 2007)