Robinsons Place Lipa
Robinsons Place - Lipa is a Robinsons Mall opened in 2003 with a Gross Floor Area originally 37,000 plus an annex of 23,000 making a total of 60,000 Sqm. The expansion includes an additional access point coming from San Carlos Road. It was established and operated by Robinsons Land Corporation's, the real estate arm of the JG Summit Holdings, Inc.. Robinsons Place Lipa is located in Mataas Na Lupa, Lipa City, Batangas. Ideally situated in the heart of the city, along the major highway leading to Batangas City and a stone’s throw away from the landmark bus station.
It is very accessible from nearby schools such as De La Salle Lipa, hospitals, churches and subdivisions thus making the mall a commercial destination for people coming not only from this city but also from Batangas City, Malvar, Tanauan and Santo Tomas and the 22 multinational companies based in the area.
Expansion and Call Center Hub
In 2006 an estimated 5,000 square meters of office space was opened for lease in "Robinsons Place-Lipa". Efforts to expand the mall in Lipa were done to increase the floor space in order to offer prospective call center locators more space.
Setting up a call center facility inside a commercial establishment such as malls is now an emerging trend among call center operators because of the insufficient office space available in the metro and easy access to mall amenities for the agents.
- Main Mall with two levels and a roof deck
- Three-level building annex
- Open parking space
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Robinsons Department Store
- 5 state of the art cinemas with THX - the first and only cinema with THX in the province of Batangas
- Food Alley housing known fastfood restaurants
- Casual Dining Restaurants
- Two-level Carousel
- Amusement Center
Soon to open
- Lease Department
- Level 2, Robinsons Place Lipa
- JP Laurel Highway Barangay, Mataas Lupa, Lipa City Batangas
- Telephone No.: +63.2.520.6218
- Fax No.: +63.2.520.6219
- "Documenting Sources from the World Wide Web" About Robinsons, (Sept. 17, 2007)