Robinsons Land Corporation
Robinsons Land Corporation is one of the Philippines leading real estate companies and serves as the real estate arm of the JG Summit Holdings, Inc. The company is involved in the development and operation of shopping malls and hotels, mixed-use properties, office buildings, residential condominiums, as well as land and residential housing projects in key cities and other urban areas nationwide.
The company was Incorporated in June 4, 1980 and had its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on October 16, 1989 and was listed in Makati Stock Exchange and Manila Stock Exchange. It had another follow-on offering in October 2006 for P10.87 billion.
At the end of 2009, RLC employs more than 3,700 employees (1,424 permanent and 2,288 contractual). As of November 8, 2010, RLC has a market capitalization of P47.3 billion.
Commercial Centers Division
The Commercial Center Division is responsible for managing all Robinsons Malls nationwide. As of November 2010, there are 28 shopping malls all over the country and generate more than 120 million visitors annually. It generated P4.21 billion and accounted for 39 percent of the company’s revenues.
Office Building Division
The Office Building Division is responsible for developing office buildings to be leased to tenants. It generated P1.1 billion in revenues for 2009 and accounted for 10 percent of the company’s total revenues.
Residential Buildings Division
The Residential Buildings Division develops mid-end and high-end residential properties for sale or pre-sale. As of November 2010, it has developed nine residential buildings. It generated P3.81 billion in revenues and accounted for 35.5 percent of the company’s total revenues.
Housing and Land Development Division
The Housing and Land Development Division develops low and mid-end house and lots. Majority of the projects are joint venture between the land owners and RLC. It accounted for 5.22 percent of the RLC’s revenues.
The Hotel Division operates and manages hotels in Manila, Tagaytay and Cebu, which include Crowne Plaza Galleria, Holiday Inn Galleria, Cebu Midtown Hotel, Summit Ridge and the most recent, Go Hotels.
Robinsons Land Corporation key subsidiaries are:
- Robinsons Inn, Inc. – incorporated in 1998
- Robinsons Realty and Management Corporation – registered on May 1988
- Robinsons (Cayman) Limited – incorporated in March 1997
- Robinsons Properties and Marketing Corporation – incorporated in November 1998
- Altus Angeles – incorporated in October 2002
Board of Directors
- John L. Gokongwei, Jr.
- James L. Go - Chairman
- Lance Y. Gokongwei
- Frederick D. Go
- Patrick Henry C. Go
- Johnson Robert G. Go, Jr.
- Robina Y. Gokongwei-Pe
- Artemio V. Panganiban - Independent Director
- Roberto F. de Ocampo - Independent Director
- Emmanuel C. Rojas, Jr. - Independent Director
- Universal Robina Corporation
- United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC)
- Cebu Pacific Air
- Litton Mills, Inc.
- Digitel Communication Company
- Sun Cellular
- Robinsons Savings Bank
- Robinsons Department Stores
- First Gen Corporation (First Gen)
- Robinsons Handyman
- Robinsons Supercenter
- Robinsons Supermarket
- Abenson Appliance
- Robinsons Movieworld
- Toys "R" Us
- Summit Media
- Robinsons Land Corporation
- Level 2, Galleria Corporate Center
- EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue 1100, Quezon City, Philippines
- Tel. +63.2.683.6100
- Fax. +63.2.631.5355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org