Procter and Gamble Philippines
From Wikipilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Procter and Gamble Philippines Inc. is a fully owned subsidiary of Procter and Gamble USA (PMC-USA), a non-resident foreign corporation in the Philippines.
Current brand details
- Always is a brand of feminine hygiene products, including maxi pads, pantiliners, and feminine wipes,
- Ariel is a brand of washing powder/liquid, available in numerous forms and scents.
- Bounce is a fabric-softener sheet, produced in many scents, for dryers .
- Bounty is a brand of paper towel sold in the United States, Canada and British Isles and manufactured by Procter & Gamble.
- Braun is a small-appliances manufacturer specializing in electric razors, coffeemakers, toasters, and blenders.
- Camay a beauty soap made for women.
- Cascade is the top selling brand of dishwasher detergent. Its advertising frequently claims that it "leaves dishes and glasses virtually spotless."
- Charmin a popular brand of bathroom tissue and moist toweletts.
- Cheer is a popular laundry detergent available in powder and liquid which is known to prevent clothes from fading. Also used to be known as Blue Cheer and All Temperature Cheer.
- CoverGirl is the largest color cosmetics brand in the US, with distribution in Canada and Switzerland as well.
- Crest is the first flouride toothpaste in many varieties. -- See also Brand homepage
- Dawn is the best selling dishwasing detergent that cuts grease. It is available in many scents and also a pump foam formula.
- Downy most popular brand of fabric softener with many scents which is available in liquid and dryer sheets.
- Dreft is a popular brand of baby laundry detergent. It was actually the the first synthetic detergent used for delicate clothing and dishes when introduced in 1933 from P&G.
- Dryel is a brand of home dry cleaning which contains a cleaning solution for stains then clothes are placed in a special bag with a freshning sheet and thrown in the dryer.
- Duracell is a leading brand of batteries and flashlights
- Era is P&G first liquid laundry detergent.
- Folgers Coffee|Folgers is the top selling brand of coffee.
- Gain is a popular brand of laundry detergent that is fresh smelling which is available in powder and liquid and fabric softeners available in liquid and dryer sheets.
- Gleem is a brand of whitening toothpaste with a refreshing taste.
- Global Gillette|Gillette a global safety razor manufacturer
- Hugo Boss a line of colognes for men and women.
- Ivory Soap|Ivory is a brand of floating soap. It is also available in a body wash.
- Ivory Liquid is a brand of dishwashing liquid that is mild to hands.
- Ivory Snow is a gentle detergent for delicate clothing which is available in powder and liquid.
- Joy is a brand of dishwashing liquid.
- Lacoste is a popular line of colognes for men and women.
- Luvs is a budget brand of disposable diapers. Once sold as a deluxe diaper.
- Max Factor a large cosmetics brand predominantly in Europe.
- Oral-B includes power toothbrushes and interdental products
- Pampers the most popular brand of disposable diaper marketed by Procter & Gamble worldwide.
- Pringles is a popular brand of potato chips with numerable flavors.
- Puffs a popular brand of soft facial tissues.
- Scope is a brand of mouthwash.
- Secret is a brand of deodorants made for a woman.
- SK-II is a leading prestige and high-end beauty brand by Procter & Gamble.
- Tampax is a brand of tampon produced by *Tide is the best selling and P&G's first synthetic laundry detergent that is available in powder and liquid and a variety of formulas and scents.
- Zest is the first synthetic detergent deodorant beauty bar for bath which leaves no sticky soap film. Also available in body washes.
- "Procter and Gamble" Commissioner vs. Procter & Gamble Philippines, 15 April 1988. http://arellanolaw.net/notesbankblog/?p=484
- "Products" Product brand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procter_and_Gamble (Accessed on July 13, 2007)