Plains & Prints Boutique
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Plains & Prints Boutique is a chain of retail stores offering women’s apparel and fashion accessories that cater to working women between the ages 25 to 35. Owned and operated by Raffco International Trading which is one of the most dynamic and promising retail corporations in the Philippines.
The business which was started by husband and wife team Erickson Farillas and Roxanne Farillas, targets the market composed mostly of the young working women and young homemakers of today. Plain & Prints products also appeal even to teenagers.
 Company Background
Erickson Farillas and Roxanne Farillas started the business in 1994, while they were still in college. The first Plains & Prints outlet was a mere 11 square meter space in Greenhills. The brand slowly gained popularity and became knows for its high quality, stylish woven tops and dresses. As of June 2011, there are a total of 63 Plains & Prints boutiques all over the Philippines. Thirty-five of these are company-owned while 28 are franchised units.
 Quality and Excellence
Plain and Prints has a team of in-house designers who travel regularly to keep abreast of the latest fashion trends thats why the clothes reflect only good taste in terms of design, color, fabric, quality, comfort, and image. Plains and Prints is determined to be the Philippines number one in women’s apparel. The goal is to capture a bigger share of the growing retail market by expanding the distribution network in and out of the Philippines and to become a complete lifestyle store for women through the expansion of the product line.
- Women's apparel
- Fashion accessories
 Awards, Recognition and Affiliations
Outstanding Filipino Retailer - 2007 and 2008 Search for Outstanding Filipino Retailer of the Philippine Retailers Association and the Department of Trade and Industry.
- Most Promising Filipino Franchise - the 2004 Franchise Excellence Awards.
- Philippine Franchise Association active member
- Philippine Retailers Association. active member
 Contact Details
- Plains and Prints
- Address: 21 Mapalad Street, San Francisco, Del Monte, Quezon City
- Telephone Numbers: 3726190-92
- Telefax: 3726189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
 Franchised outlets
- SM Cebu
- Ayala Cebu
- SM City Bacolod
- Robinsons Place Bacolod
- SM Iloilo
- SM City Davao
- Gaisano Mall of Davao
- Chimes Mall Davao
- Davao Central Warehouse Club Tagum
- Abreeza Davao
- Limketkai Center Cagayan de Oro City
- Gaisano Mall of Gensan
- KCC Mall of Gensan
- SM City Baguio
- SM Clark
- Marquee Mall
- Bay City Mall Batangas City
- SM Naga
- Embarcadero Mall Legaspi City
- NE Pacific Mall Cabanatuan
- SM Marikina
- Plains & Prints Laoag
- SM Calamba
- "Documenting Sources from the World Wide Web" About Plains & Prints, (Aug. 30, 2007)