Philippine Society of Anesthesiologists
Philippine Society of Anesthesiologists is the name of the organization. It is composed of Doctors of Medicine licensed to practice in the Philippines, must engaged in the practice of anesthesiology and must be a member of good standing of the Philippine Medical Associatiion.
1. To unite into one Society all the qualified doctors of medicine in the Philippines who are engaged in the practice of anesthesiology.
2. To raise the quality standards of the specialty by upgrading knowledge and encouraging research amongst its members.
3. To encourage specialization in this field.
4. To make available to more people the benefits to be derived from the services of qualified anesthesiologists.
5. To protect the public against unethical practice of anesthesiology
The society envisions the Filipino anesthesiologists as world-class professionals pursuing the PSA Mission with deep sense of fulfillment and pride.
The Philippine Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc., cognizant of its duties and responsibilities to its members and the Filipino nation, affirms its commitment to promote and maintain a community of anesthesiologists who practice safe and quality anesthesia care in the pursuit of serving the interests of its members, their patients and the nation.
- Commitment to quality care
- Concern for Member's Welfare
- Professional Growth
- Social Consciousness
- "The PSA Vision, Mission and Shared Values".http://www.naax.net/PSA4/mission.htm#vision (October 4, 20070.
- "Philippine Society of Anesthesiologits". http://www.naax.net/PSA4/by-laws_01.htm (October 4, 2007).