Philippine Migrants Rights Watch
|Philippine Migrants Rights Watch|
|Address||Scalabrini Migration Center (SMC) No. 4, 13th Street, New Manila, Quezon City|
|Tel. No.||(632) 724-3512|
|Fax No.||(632) 721-4296|
The Philippine Migrants Rights Watch (PMRW) is a civil society network that promotes the recognition, protection, and fulfillment of the rights of Filipino migrants which was established in 1995.
- To carry out education, lobbying, and monitoring activities toward the recognition, protection, and fulfillment of the rights of all Filipino migrants and members of their families before departure, during migration, and upon return.
- To monitor respect for and expose abuses of Filipino migrants’ rights toward the pursuit of justice.
- To disseminate information among migrant workers and their associations, and in dialogue with them.
- Overseas Absentee Voting - this service is directed at helping our Filipino Migrant Workers abroad get direct information regarding the Absentee Voting Act of 2003.
- OWWA Omnibus Policies - this service is directed at helping our Filipino Migrant Workers abroad get direct information regarding the Overseas Worker's Welfare Administration (OWWA) Omnibus Policies.
- R.A. 8042 Amendments - this service is directed at keeping our Filipino Migrant Workers informed on the amendments and updates regarding Republic Act 8042.
- Apostleship of the Sea-Manila Chaplaincy
- Center for Migrant Advocacy Philippines (CMA-Phils.)
- Development Action for Women Network
- Episcopal Commission on Migrants and Itinerant People
- International Catholic Migration Commission
- Martin de Rada Human Rights Bureau
- Scalabrini Center for People on the Move
- Scalabrini Lay Aassociation
- Seoul Archdiocese Labor Pastoral Commission
- Stella Maris International Service Center
The Migrants Watch is the official quarterly newsletter of the Philippine Migrants Rights Watch with an aim to inform readers on the latest news and events that concerns migrant workers, particularly on OFW's.