Philippine Job Portals
Looking for a job or a better one? Who isn't?! Of course, when it comes to looking for the perfect job, the easiest resource to use is the handy-dandy Internet. So, this is Wikipilipinas' contribution towards helping you find that ideal job--a list of Philippine job portals. Click away and find the best employment you can hope for. Of course, landing it is all up to you. (If you know of a Philippine job portal not on this list, please feel free to add it.)
- Careers in Cebu - Fast and Easy Job Search and Job Postings in Cebu. No registration required.
- Philippine Job Spot - Free Online Job Portal.
- GreatJobs.ph - www.greatjobs.ph gives all right tools to jobseekers[for FREE] to get hired as soon as posible and find the new recruit for member employers[also for FREE], to find out more about site features please go to our services page. Creating a custom online exam is one of the unique tools the site offers for FREE.
- Jobstreet.com - Jobstreet Philippines has a wide selection of job ads to choose from. You may select jobs based on location and specialization. You may even search for jobs with low application requirements. If unregistered, you may still search the site. However, if you register, you can get regular updates on available jobs according to your specifications. You may also widen your job search to include foreign countries.
- JobsDB - this website brings you to JobsDB Asia, where you can click on the Philippines link to look for jobs according to category or the companies hiring. The site also requires you to log on, although you may still browse if you aren't registered. The website also features career events.
- Workabroad.ph - this is an overseas job portal for Filipino jobseekers and a Philippine manpower pooling site for the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines accredited by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). You may browse the site as a jobseeker or a recruiter. It has OFW news as well as POEA info and guidelines. The site also requires the surfer to log on.
- Locanto.ph - a free classifieds site with a comprehensive free job category. It offers local jobs in the Philippines, no registration necessary.
- Trabaho.com - advertised as the complete online career resource, this site features a "Trabaho Finder" and "HR Assistant", designed to facilitate the hiring process. Aside from the usual job searches, the site also has featured companies.
- Philippine Jobs Portal - Unlike the previous sites, this website does not need one to register. The site is updated daily for the latest job vacancies in various industries around the Philippines.
- Best Jobs Philippines - This site has a Philippine Job Bank, organized per category of job. You may also upload your resume here for the viewing of prospective employers.
- Career Jet - this is an employment search engine. You may search for jobs by inputting a job title or keyword and a preferred location. You may also upload your CV on this site.
- Jobs in Cebu - this is the online source for jobs in Cebu. You may search for jobs or post jobs that are based in Cebu. The site also provides a link to a Cebu Jobs Blog.
- Jobs 4 Philippines - this job portal also allows for a quick job search by asking you to specify the job category, location, and keywords. The website may be accessed by both the job seeker and employer.
- Tele Development - this is a site specifically for those seeking employment in a call center. The site offers contact information for interviews, trainings, and job fairs. You may also send your resume online.
- POEA - this is the official Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) website. It has links to philippine recruitment agencies and job vacancies. It also provides OFW links.
- Jobs City - this site allows you to post your resume online and search for jobs once you are registered. Registration is free.
- Phil Recruit - primarily meant for Filipino recruiters and employers, this site also allows job seekers to search for a job locally and abroad, post resumes online, access tips for job interviews and writing resumes.
- Jobs Online - this site allows employers to advertise jobs both through the net and mobile phones. It also allows a job seeker to search for jobs according to industry and job class.
- Bacolod City Jobs Portal - Bacolod City's premier job portal and community, this job portal is for Bacolod City and Negros Occidental residents and for those whpo wants to live and work there. This website is free for both the job seekers and employers.
- We Give Jobs - advertised as the Philippines' first Contact Center Recruitment Site, this website immediately shows you the most recent job posts in the contact center industry. However, it also has links to jobs in other industries.
- Vid Res - this recent innovation allows a job seeker to post a video resume online, as well as allowing prospective employers to view these resumes.
- Job Philippines - the easiest Pinoy online job portal where employers don't need to register to post their job advertisements. Job seekers can apply online and there is no need to sign-up.
- JobsPilipinas - this is a free job site aimed at "helping Filipinos find jobs in the Philippines". Job ads are always updated to ensure only the latest job openings are posted. Offers unlimited job posting and job search services for Philippine jobs. No registration required.