Philippine Association Of National Advertisers (PANA)
Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA) is one of the sectoral members of Adboard which was established on January 30, 1958. It is a non-stock, non-profit organization committed to the promotion of Truth in Advertising. PANA was formed by adverisers for advertisers uniting the users of advertising. It was founded on four basic principles namely: belief in advertising as an important tool in marketing goods and services; belief that consumer's interest should prevail by making it the advertiser's primary concern; belief in the promotion and protection of the public's confidence in advertising and advertised goods and services; and the belief in the upliftment of advertising standards and practices.
PANA's mission is to practice fair and honest advertising to protect the interests of the consumers as well as to develop its members to be a responsible and market-sensitive practitioners through relevant educational programs and interaction. Presently, PANA has a total of 319 member companies. It also aims to partner with other industry organizations in nation building through responsible advertising and media content.
- Asia Brewery
- Ayala Corporation
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Cebu Pacific
- Del Monte Philippines
- Enchanted Kingdom
- Goldilocks Bakeshop
- Nokia Philippines
- Petron Corporation
- San Miguel Corporation
- Unilever Philippines Incorporated
To see the complete listing of PANA's members. http://www.pana.com.ph/memdirectory.php.
- "Members." Advertising Board of the Philippines. http://www.adboard.com.ph/members.php?id=20 (accessed on October 09, 1997).
- PANA. http://www.pana.com.ph/missionvision.php (accessed on October 09, 2007).
- "2007 Member's Directory." PANA. http://www.pana.com.ph/memdirectory.php (accessed on October 09, 2007).