Mangaldan is a 1st class municipality in the province of Pangasinan, Philippines. It is near the cities of Dagupan and Baguio. It is in the 4th congressional district of Pangasinan. According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 82,142 people in 15,356 households.
Mangaldan was founded by Dominican order missionaries from Spain (the third such city in Pangasinan). It is known to have already been a Spanish encomienda by 1591. During World War II, Mangaldan had an airstrip that was used by the American military.
Mangaldan is politically subdivided into 30 barangays.
- Municipality Homepage
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- Official Website of the Provincial Government of Pangasinan
- Pasyalan Pangasinan
- Pangasinan: Preservation and Revitalization of the Pangasinan Language and Literature
- Sunday Punch
- Sun Star Pangasinan
- Pangasinan Star Online
- Kingfisher School of Business and Finance
- Pangasinan Test Wikipedia
- Residencia San Jose
- Rural Bank of Mangaldan