From Wikipilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
<center>[[WikiPilipinas:About|WikiPilipinas]] <i>is undergoing technical maintenance at the moment. <br>Connection interruptions may be experienced and current edits will not be saved.</i></center>
<center>[[WikiPilipinas:About|WikiPilipinas]] <i>is undergoing technical maintenanceat the moment. <br>Connection interruptions may be experienced and current editswill not be saved.</i></center>
| || |
Revision as of 23:02, 4 August 2009
WikiPilipinas is undergoing technical maintenance at the moment.
Connection interruptions may be experienced and current edits will not be saved.
The Bataan Death March or the Death March of Bataan was the march of captured American and Filipino troops from the Battle of Bataan in 1942. They were forced by the Japanese to walk from Mariveles at the southern tip of Bataan Peninsula to Camp O'Donnell. The route of the march measured about a hundred miles and it took six days for the surviving prisoners to reach the camp, with many dying along the way.
The Tirurays or Tedurays are another distinct ethno-linguistic group with clear proto-Malayan features. They are mostly found in Maguindanao and Sultan Kudarat provinces. Living high in an area of the 4,000 foot plateau of southwestern Mindanao bounded by the Tamontaca and Tran rivers and the Celebes Sea to the west, the Tiruray have retained much of their indigenous culture despite their proximity to the dominant Magindanao, living in the Cotabato Valley to the east.
- 39th Metro Manila Film Festival - part of the annual film festival in Metro Manila which will be held from 25 December 2013 to the first week of January 2014.
- Grace Dacanay-Chong - a Filipino writer
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - a novel written by Lewis Carroll (pseudonym of Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson)
- Transit - Tinatalakay ng pelikulang Transit ang danas ng tuwa, kaba, at takot ng Pilipinong manggagawa sa ibang bansa, sa direksyon ni Hannah Espia.
- Firecrackers Injury Prevention Month - an annual campaign held every December to urge all local government units to protect children from firework-related injuries by strictly enforcing the ban on the sale, manufacture, purchase, and use of firecrackers.
"Hey, Mindy! Final exams are fast approaching. I promised myself not to cram this time as I had a hard time last semester. Please tell me what to. :( -Joshua"