Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin
|Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin|
|Created by||VIVA Films|
|Directed by|| Topel Lee|
|Starring|| Maxene Magalona|
Glaiza de Castro
and JC Tiuseco
|Theme music composer||Danny Tan|
|Opening theme|| Kung Agawin Man Ang Lahat Sa Akin|
by Eva Castillo
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|Executive producer(s)||Wilma Galvante|
|Running time||25-35 minutes|
|Original channel||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original run||June 22, 2009 – September 25, 2009|
Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin (lit. If You Will Take Everything In Me) is an Philippine drama on GMA Network. The original movie was released back in 1987 & was directed by the legendary actor-director Eddie Garcia who also directed Sinasamba Kita<ref>Kung Aagawin Mo Man Ang Lahat Sa Akin (1987) on imdb.com</ref>. This is the fifteenth installment of Sine Novela.<ref name=kung>Glaiza de Castro plays contravida in TV remake of Kung Aagawin Mo Man Ang Lahat Sa Akin</ref>.
Like other classic movies from the 1980's the movie is also based from a graphic novel written by Helen Meriz & was brought to life on the big screen, the management of GMA made a deal with VIVA films that they will use the storyline & characters of the comics series & retain the original elements of the movie to make the story more fitting for TV.
Don Gilbert Andrada (Nonie Buencamino) and his wife Dona Clara Andrada (Jackie Lou Blanco) always wanted to have children. But due to Dona Clara's heart problem, conceiving a child would prove fatal for her. One stormy night, a mysterious woman gave two baby girls to Don Gilbert in a relief operation. He named them Maureen (Maxene Magalona) and Mercedita (Jackie Rice). Don Gilbert arranged the papers so the children would be legally theirs. But Dona Clara cannot accept the children. She said they are not hers. She became pregnant with Don Gilbert, he tried to convince her to abort but she didn't agree. Surprisingly, she actually survived the pregnancy and bore a baby girl named Gladys (Glaiza de Castro). despite being Don Gilbert's real child Both Maureen & Mercedita's became closer to Don Gilbert because of their good & studious attitude because of this Gladys always envied her sisters because of their father's attention.
She tormented her sisters, while Dona Clara encourages her to maltreat them even more. She was encouraged even more when she learned that they were adopted and she's the only real daughter. Gladys cannot comprehend why everything she wanted falls to Maureen, so she tries to ruin Maureen's life with schemes, try to get Maureen's love away from her and use Mercedita against her own sister. Gladys tries to take away everything from her sister, but unknown to herself, she is only taking away her own joy and happiness.
Then, Maureen falls in love with her classmate Arvin Samaniego (Patrick Garcia). But, when Don Gilbert discovers Maureen and Arvin's relationship, the two where separated. Arvin tries to bring back Maureen but she refuses to love him. Meanwhile, Gladys has a crush on Arvin and tries to steal Arvin but was unsuccessful. Gladys won't stop until she takes everything away from Maureen.
Now these questions remain: Will Gladys take everything from Maureen? Will Arvin persuade Maureen to love him again with there parents around? Will Mercedita reunite with Maureen again? Will the Andrada family survive the obstacles coming in there way?
- Main Cast
- Maxene Magalona as Maureen (Andrada) Aguirre
- Glaiza de Castro as Gladys Andrada
- Patrick Garcia as Arvin Samaniego
- JC Tiuseco as Troy Samaniego
- Supporting Cast
- Jackie Rice as Mercedita (Andrada) Aguirre
- Nonie Buencamino as Don Gilbert Andrada
- Jackie Lou Blanco as Dona Clara Andrada
- Emilio Garcia as Victor Samaniego
- Joanne Quintas as Romina Samaniego
- Lovely Rivero as Vicky
- Rich Asuncion as Joyce
- Jace Flores as Dino
- Aurora Sevilla as Yaya Rosita
- Christine Joy Velasco as Maverick
- Pochollo Montes as Dean del Monte
- Francis Magundayao as young Arvin
- Karla Estrada as Nanay Remy/Brenda Aguirre
- Sienna Roxas as Adela
- This is Glaiza de Castro's first villain role.
- Maxene Magalona's late father, Francis Magalona had a supporting role in the movie version as Dino, Gladys' rebellious classmate. Jace Flores is reprising the role.
- Jackie Lou Blanco, who originally played Gladys in the movie version, reprises the role of Clara while Glaiza de Castro plays the role of Gladys in the TV version respectively.
- Maxene Magalona portrayed Sharon Cuneta's role (or movie character) for the second time, the first one being Sine Novela Presents: Una Kang Naging Akin.
- In the Original movie Maureen is the only adopted daughter & doesn't have a sibling. In this TV series, Mercedita is new character as one of adopted younger daughter together with Maureen.
- The role of Troy Samaniego was supposed to be played by Geoff Eigenman but due to management choice, JC Tiuseco replaced Geoff and Geoff moved to Rosalinda.
- The school scenes are shot in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila while the original film was shot in the University of Santo Tomas.
- Sharon Cuneta as Maureen
- Tonton Gutierrez as Troy
- Jackie Lou Blanco<ref>Full credits (1987 movie)</ref> as Gladys
- Ricky Davao as Arvin
- Laurice Guillen as Dona Clara Andrada
- Dante Rivero as Don Gilbert Andrada
- Francis Magalona as Dino
- Ali Sotto as Joyce
- Alicia Alonso as Yaya Rosita
- Luis Gonzales as Victor Samaniego
- Rosemarie Gil as Romina Samaniego
|Sinasamba Kita (2007) ·Pati Ba Pintig ng Puso (2007) ·Kung Mahawi Man Ang Ulap (2007) ·Pasan Ko Ang Daigdig (2007-2008) ·My Only Love (2007-2008) · Maging Akin Ka Lamang (2008) ·Kaputol ng Isang Awit (2008) ·Magdusa Ka (2008) ·Gaano Kadalas ang Minsan? (2008) ·Una Kang Naging Akin (2008) ·Saan Darating Ang Umaga? (2008-2009) ·Paano Ba Ang Mangarap? (2009) ·Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin? (2009) ·Ngayon at Kailanman (2009) ·Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin (2009) · Tinik Sa Dibdib (2009) · Kaya Kong Abutin Ang Langit (2009) · Ina, Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (2010) · Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (2010)|