Geological Society of the Philippines
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Geological Society of the Philippines (GSP) is a non-government organizations with office address at Room 50 cityland Building, Pioneer Street, Pasig City. Mr. Fred Antonio Dejada, is the President of the organization.
 About the Organization
The GSP was established in 1945 with the following objectives:
- to promote the science of geology and allied earth sciences;
- to foster the spirit of reasearch;
- to disseminate knowledge concerning the Geology of the Philippines and the regions surrounding it; and
- to protect and maintain high professional and ethical standard in the practice of Geology amongst its members.
- "Geological Society of the Philippines". http://www.psdn.org.ph/psdn/NGOs/profile.htm (October 1, 2007).