Francis Kong is an inspirational speaker and corporate trainer. He is currently the president of Success Options Publishing Company and FunWorks, Inc. FunWorks, Inc. is the sole provider of Mad Science, the number one science edutainment program in the world, in the Philippines. He is the founding member and director of Inspire Leadership Consultancy. He has extensive work experiences in manufacturing and retail.
Kong is also an inspirational writer, targeting the working person, employee or professional. He is a regular columnist in the Business Page of The Philippine Star where he shares expert advice on business, finance, family, and living. The said column was voted best column by the Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) in 2010.
He also has a daily radio program, Business Matters, which has been on air for 17 years now. In 2007, it received a special citation from the CMMA. He is also a regular guest every Thursday morning at Umagang Kay Ganda. He has been featured in several business conventions and conference here and abroad.
Kong has been trained and licensed by Maximum Impact of Atlanta Georgia to do Maxwell Leadership programs. He was also trained and licensed by the Ziglar Corporation in London to do the Ziglar Sales and Presentation programs.
He has published 14 books. His book, One Day at a Time, has been given a favorable review by Channel NewsAsia of Singapore. His book The Early Bird Catches the Worm has been translated into the Korean language.
He is married to Lilia Nolasco. They have three children: Bryan, Hannah, and Rachel.
- 3 Little Words
- Being the Best You Can Ever Be
- Just When You Think You Can't Do It, Do It!
- The Early Bird Catches the Worm But the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese
- Famealy Matters: 50-plus Stories of Everyday Intimacy at the Family Dining Table
- Why Don't You Grow Up...(Dad)?
- Life's Work
- One Day at a Time: A Daily Dose of Inspiration for the Man at Work Book 1
- One Day at a Time: A Daily Dose of Inspiration for the Man at Work Book 2
- One Day at a Time: A Daily Dose of Inspiration for the Man at Work Book 3
- Only the Real Matters
- One Day at a Time: A Daily Dose of Inspiration for the Man at Work Book 4
- Hardheaded & Softhearted: Lessons from the Boardroom to the Break Room
See Francis Kong's available e-books at Vibe Bookstore.
Awards and recognition
- Recipient, Anvil Award for Excellence for the staging of the Dr. John Maxwell Leadership Seminar Series
- Recipient, 2006 Gold Quill Philippines Award of merit for Public Speech category sponsored by The International Association of Business Communicators
- Recipient, 2008 Dr. Jose Rizal Award for Excellence in the field of Journalism.
- “Francis Kong”.Inspire: Leadership Consultancy.(Accessed on 12 March 2014).
- “Who Am I”.Francis Kong.(Accessed on 12 March 2014).
- Tan, Yvette.“Francis Kong shows students the way to success: 'Be passionate and remarkable'”.GMA News Online.(Accessed on 12 March 2014).
- “Only the Real Matters”.Vibe Bookstore.(Accessed on 12 March 2014).
- “The Early Bird Catches the Worm But the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese”.Vibe Bookstore.(Accessed on 12 March 2014).