From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Filipino, or Pilipino, may refer to:
- From or related to the Philippines (Philippine is also used as a qualifier in certain instances).
- Filipino people, people of the Philippines or of Filipino ancestry.
- Filipino cuisine, food of the culture
- Filipino culture, specific cultural topics in hierarchical format.
- Filipino language, de facto based on Tagalog language.
- Filipino Sign Language, which is also known as Philippine Sign Language.
- Filipino martial arts
- Filipina can also be used to denote female Filipinos.
- Filipinos (snack food), branded cookies manufactured by Kraft Foods and United Biscuits in Spain and Holland.