Divine studied in Assumption College for grade-school and Brent International School for high school. For college, she majored in Economics in Ateneo de Manila University and Thames Business School. She, as well, took her masters in the Asian Institute of Management (AIM), but did not finish her degree due to work.
She is currently the Vice President for Sales and Marketing of Globe Asiatique and handles seven departments in the same company. Last year 2010, she remained mum about the criminal charges facing her father, her brother, and other officers of GA Realty Holdings Corporation regarding their real estate company’s scandal-ridden Xevera housing projects in Mabalacat, Pampanga and Bacolor, Pampanga.
Before landing an executive position for GA, she was initially a promo girl, distributing flyers for the family business. Accordingly, her dad refused to give her a position in the company. Instead, he encouraged her to start from the bottom. Hence, to earn her own money, she first became an agent. She also started working during her teen years doing modeling and buy-and-sell in college.
Being a female in the business sector, she emphasized, “It’s not about the gender anymore, it’s more about what you bring to the work table whether you’re in a suit or stilettos”. In relation, in another interview with oxygen xtv, she pointed, “Divine in fashion and Divine in GA would be the same. I don’t change myself for the jobs I take. My personality and my character is what I bring to the table.”
She, as well, manages her retail store and clothing line “Luca” launched in August 25, 2008. The store name “Luca” was named after a child she met in Italy. At present, all her sewers in the clothing line are from the typhoon Ondoy victims back in September 2009. In addition, she co-owns the club Mansion with celebrity host and writer Tim Yap, which opened in February 6, 2010 in Angeles, Pampanga.
Moreover, she has graced several glossy magazines such as Gadgets magazine in March 2009, Preview magazine in July 2009, Cosmopolitan magazine in May 2010, Mega magazine in July 2011, and recently Circuit magazine in August 2011. She has also been featured and interviewed in several lifestyle TV programs including CHInoy TV.
Earlier this 2011, Divine Lee was one of 10 women who were honored during the event “La Femme (Women)” at the Museum café in Makati City. The event recognized ten accomplished Filipinas in their chosen fields. Hosting the cocktail party were Fashion One Channel, Mega Magazine, and Brainbox Creative Events. The other nine women honored during the event were Sari Yap of Mega Publishing, Women’s Health Advocate Pia Magalona, columnist and Animal Rights activist Isabel Roces, award-winning business reporter Doris Dumlao, TV personality and current PMAP president Phoemela Barranda, top TV choreographer Georcelle Dapat-Sy, artist and startART founder Nikki Luna, award-winning fashion designer Patrice Ramos-Diaz, and columnist and philanthropist Tessa Prieto-Valdes.
Divine is the daughter of Delfin Lee, President and Chairman of the Board of Globe Asiatique Realty Holdings Corporation (GA). She lived with father until she was 18 years old. Moreover, she is the sister of Dexter L. Lee, GA’s Executive Vice President. Further, she has been dating actor, TV host, and fellow model, Victor Basa since 2010. Previously, she has also dated Brazilian model Adriano Cartuliares.
- “Oxygen XTV: Divine Lee”. Produced by Styles Entertainment Group and Directed by The Jungle Gym. Youtube.com. Video uploaded June 25, 2010.
- The Dialogue by Raymond Gutierrez. “Divine Lee: Risky Business”. Philstar Global Corp. October 15, 2010.
- Regina Belmonte. “Divine Lee: The Hardworking Heiress”. Cosmopolitan Philippines. Summit Media, Inc. May 18, 2010.
- Divine Lee. “FAQ”. Personal blog. Tumblr. 2011.
- Cacay Moras. “La Femme @ M Café”. Business Insight Malaya Inc. May 4, 2011.
- Marc Angelo Ching. “Victor Basa admits going steady with real estate heiress Divine Lee”. Philippine Entertainment Portal. August 20, 2010.
- Maurice Arcache. “Cupid’s arrow: Some hookups, some break-ups”. Inquirer.net. February 15, 2008.
- GA Corporate Profile. Globe Asiatique – Realty Holdings Corporation. 2010.
- Jane Kingsu-Cheng. “Going Luca”. Manila Bulletin. May 14, 2009.
- Pam Pastor. “Welcome to the Mansion”. Inquirer.net. February 6, 2010.
- “Divine Lee mum on raps faced by dad, Globe Asiatique”
- ‘Jenne Chrisville’. “Divine Lee Graces Mega Magazine’s July 2011 Cover”. Blog at wordpress.com. June 28, 2011.