Danilo Ordinario Garcia (7 Aug 1947) showed the theme of mother-and-child in his first solo show at the Sining Kamalig in 1976. The next reflected the trend in pen-in-ink drawings which Vicente Manansala had begun and also featured cork reliefs. He showed a shift in medium from cork to watercolor, pastel and acrylic and from genre to the theme of space. He also explored spatial concepts. He also extended the space theme to abstract works.
- a prize for Unique Medium (in an original medium of his invention, cork cutouts glued on wood) at the Art Association of the Philippines annual competition
- certificate of merit in the Shell National Students Art Competition in 1971
- had several mentions in the B.F. Goodrich and the Philippine National Bank-sponsored competition
- Juror's choice (mixed media) in AAP Annual Awards in 1997
- Solo exhibit at West Gallery in 1998.
- CCP Encyclopedia of Philippine Art, Vol 4. Manila: Cultural Center of the Philippines, 1994.
- Kayumanggi: Biographies of Philippine Visual Artists. Quezon City: Peso Book Foundation, 2000