The name Dagohoy may refer to:
- Dagohoy, Bohol - a town in Bohol, Philippines
- Dagohoy Rebellion - the longest revolt or rebellion in Philippine history (1744-1829)
- Francisco Dagohoy - real name Francisco Sendrijas, the individual who led the Dagohoy Revolt
- Dagohoy Marker - one of Bohol's landmarks in Magtangtang, Danao, Bohol, 92 km. from Tagbilaran City. It was installed by the Philippine Historical Commission to honor Francisco Dagohoy.
- Dagohoy National High School - in Dagohoy, Bohol
Original content fromWikipedia under [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_of_the_GNU_Free_Documentation_License GNU Free Documentation License]. See full [http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia:General_disclaimer disclaimer]