From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
DDB Group Philippines is part of DDB Worldwide, the network that started from the iconic agency founded 60 years ago by Ned Doyle, Maxwell Dayne, and notably Bill Bernbach, arguably the most famous adman in the industry’s history. DDB Group Philippines is one among the DDB Worldwide’s 200 offices serving 90 markets globally, under the holding company OMNICOM.
Incorporated in 1993 from a merger between DDB and AMA (Advertising and Marketing Associates), and restructured in 2008 for stronger alignment with DDB Worldwide, the Group’s proud heritage drives and challenges it to unleash the very best hidden potentials in people, brands, and businesses through creative collaboration. Its vision: to become the most admired and respected marketing communications group in the Philippines on the basis of talent resource, creative service, and business results.
DDB Group Philippines is third largest in the industry. It is comprised of 190 talents from six independent agencies with specializations in various communication disciplines: DDB Philippines, Tribal DDB, DDB Media, Touch DDB, DM9-Syfu, and Adverb PR.
At the helm is Gil Chua, local Group President and CEO. Supporting him are Roy Santiago as SVP and COO of DDB Philippines; Susan Dimacali as the Group’s Chief Marketing Officer and President & CEO for Tribal DDB, Touch DDB, and DDB Media, Judd Balayan as Group CFO, and Merlee Jayme as Chief Creative Officer of DM9-JS.
True to DDB’s ethos of collaboration, the central office acts as a lynchpin to bring together the expertise of the six independent offices for integrated business solutions, as may be required by the group’s clients which include SMART, PLDT, McDonald’s, PEPSI, J&J, SWIFT, UNILAB and BANCO DE ORO. Collectively, the group services range from advertising, touchpoint planning, media buying, direct marketing, sales promotion and marketing events, digital marketing (web and mobile), PR, publicity, and press events.
DDB prides itself for its culture of creativity and humanity, putting premium on kindness as much as talent. It follows a creative principle that is grounded in insight into human nature and a spirit of co-creation that challenges what “isn’t possible” to build new avenues of growth and value.
- DDB Philippines – Networked Marketing Communications
- DDB Cares – CSR Advocacy
- DM9-JaymeSyfu – Advertising
- Touch DDB – Strategic Media Planning, Negotiation and Activation
- Tribal DDB – Digital Communication
- RAPP – CRM and Direct Marketing
- Adverbum – Publicity, PR Events and Crisis Management
- Araw Awards
- Creative Guild Awards
- Ad of the Year and Ad of the Month plums given by the award-giving body of the 4A's
- Won citations from prestigious international awards shows like Cannes, Clio, London, New York and Asian Advertising Award festivals.
- Account Service
- Creative Services
- Media Services
- In-House Print Production
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications
- Events Management
- Strategic Planning/Research
- Graphic Design
- Direct Marketing.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Banco de Oro
- Address: 16F Two World Square Bldg. #22 McKinley Hill McKinley Town Center Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, 1634
- Tel. No. (+632) 856-7888
- Fax No. (+632) 856-9317
"The Work Window." DDBPhil. http://blog.ddbphil.com/ (accessed on August 24, 2009).