Cainta Church

From Wikipilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Cainta Church was finished in 1715 by the Jesuits. It has a simple early-Renaissance facade with paired columns, niches and square windows at the choir loft. A connected bell tower has semicircular arched windows.

Location

Cainta is located 29.1km from Manila.

Reference

Layug, Benjamin L. "A tourist guide to notable Philippine Churches." Quezon City: New Day Publication,2007.

Citation

Wikipinas.png

Original content from WikiPilipinas. under GNU Free Documentation License. See full disclaimer.