Bibeth Orteza is a Filipino writer, actress, director and producer. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English (Imaginative Writing) in 1975 from the University of the Philippines. She was married to Carlos-Siguion-Reyna who is also a film director. They were gifted with two children (Sara and Rafael). She is also an active advocate of pro-industry bills in Congress, Orteza is a member of the Film Ratings' Board. She has represented the Philippines in various international film festivals. Orteza continues to write for television, and has started to direct television movies as well.
- Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay ka fairy ko... The legend continues (2005) (story and screenplay)... aka Okay ka, fairy ko! 4 (Philippines: Tagalog title: short title)
- "Ganda ng Lola ko" (2005) TV Series (writer)
- Tahanan: Eat Bulaga Special (2005) (TV) (teleplay)
- "Hanggang kailan" (2004) TV Series (head writer)
- Kilig... Pintig... Yanig... (2004) (segment "Pintig")
- Kahapon, may dalawang bata (1999)... aka Yesterday Children (International: English title)
- Tatlo... magkasalo (1998)... aka Three
- Lalaki sa buhay ni Selya, Ang (1997)... aka The Man in Her Life
- Ligaya ang itawag mo sa akin (1997) (writer)... aka They Call Me Joy
- Bridesmaids (1997) (story and screenplay)
- Langit sa piling mo (1997) (screenplay) (story)
- Abot kamay ang pangarap (1996)... aka Elena's Redemption
- Enteng and the Shaolin Kid (1996)
- Inagaw mo ang lahat sa akin (1995)... aka Harvest Home
- Ikaw lang (1993)
- Kailangan Kita (1993)
- Baleleng at ang ginto sirena (1988) (story and screenplay)
- Misis mo, misis ko (1988)... aka Your Wife, My Wife (USA)
- Aking prince charming
- Eternity (2006) .... Praxides
- Kapalit (2002)
- Mahal na kung mahal (1999)
- Scorpio Nights 2 (1999) .... Dean Beatrice Catedral
- Temptation Island (1981) .... Emcee
- Kung mangarap ka't magising (1977)... aka It Was a Dream (Philippines: English title)... aka Moments in a Stolen Dream
- Little Christmas Tree (1977)
- Lunes, Martes, Miyerkules, Huwebes, Biyernes, Sabado, Linggo (1976)... aka Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Aking prince charming
- "Pinakamamahal" (2006) TV Series
- Azucena (2000) (executive producer)... aka Dog Food (International: English title)
- "Inagaw Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin" (Harvest Home), 1995 - best story by the Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS) in 1996 and in the same year adjudged Best Picture at the Nortel Palm Springs International Film Festival.
- "Ang Lalaki Sa Buhay Ni Selya" (The Man In Her Life),1998 - won a Special Jury Prize from the Teddy Awards,the official Gay and Lesbian Award body of the Berlin International Film Festival; Special Jury Prize from the Turin International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival; and the Best Asian Film Award from the Newport International Film Festival
- "Kahapon May Dalawang Bata" (Yesterday Children), 1999 - second-runner up in the Toronto International Film Festival's Air Canada People's Choice Awards.
- "Aangkinin Ko Ang Bukas" (Tomorrow Will be Mine) - was chosen Best Movie for Television at the 1996 Singapore International Film Festival
- "Senyorita" - Best Teleplay, in the 1997 GMA Bahaghari Awards for Television
- "Bibeth Orteza." IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0650988/ (accessed on July 20,2007).
- "FILMMAKERS-Bibeth Orteza." Geocities, March 2000. http://www.geocities.com/philmovies/filmmakers/bibetho/bibetho.html (accessed on July 20,2007).