Bea Soriano (born Patricia Bianca Soriano) is a Filipina print, ramp, and commercial model. She is noteworthy for her endorsement with Philippine clothing line Penshoppe.
Bea Soriano is the daughter of General Jefferson Soriano and Eleanor Soriano. Her elder sister is Charo Soriano, who is a former volleyball superstar and current head coach of the Ateneo women's volleyball team that won the championship in the first conference of the Shakey's V-League Season 8.
Soriano took up bachelor of science in psychology at the Ateneo de Manila University. She planned to go to medical school after her pre-med degree but continued her modeling career instead.
Soriano is part of the Professional Models Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and is one of the long-time faces endorsing Penshoppe. Soriano is prolific in her public appearances mainly through print advertisements, television commercials, and ramp modeling. She is constantly featured in “best-dressed” lists and “style icon” polls on Stylebible.ph (online counterpart of Preview Magazine ) and magazines such as Candy, Chalk, and Preview. She has graced the cover of magazines such as Look and Metro Society. She also guested on NU 107's The Magazine Show with another prominent personality in Philippine young and hip culture, Raymond Gutierrez (Preview Magazine society editor and columnist for The Philippine Star). Despite her relatively low-profile presence, Soriano can constantly be seen in the inner circles of Philipine a-list personalities like Gutierrez, Liz Uy, Solenn Heussaff, Tim Yap, Belle Daza, and Anne Curtis. Contented with modeling, she has no plans to follow most of her circle's high-profile friends into showbiz.
- Look Magazine Nov 2010: Anne Curtis, Bea Soriano & Georgina Wilson
- Bea Soriano, Pauline Prieto and Maggie Wilson for Metro Society (November 2010)
Soriano is in a relationship with Eric Dee Jr.
- Soriano counts philosophy and history as her most favorite subjects.
- Unlike most models her age, Soriano values function over form over function when it comes to her style.
- Her style icon is Alexa Chung.
- Her height is 5 feet and nine inches, which is two inches taller than her elder sister.
- Gonzaga, Ernest. It's all so, so fashionable! Filamstar.net (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Namalata, Lorenz. Sassa Jimenez. Blog: lorenzmalata.com (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Uy, Lauren. Greater Good Launch. Break My Style blog (accessed 20 May 2011)
- Yambao, Belle. Solenn Heussaff, Akihiro Sato and More Celebs for Penshoppe's Summer '11 Collection. Female Network.com (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Akihiro Sato and Bea Soriano bring "Recut Fever" to EDSA!. Philipine Entertainment Portal (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Bea Soriano, Pauline Prieto and Maggie Wilson for Metro Society (November 2010). Fashion Media PH (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Hip young society in The Magazine Show. The Philipine Star online (accessed 20 May 2011)
- LOOK Magazine Nov 2010: Anne Curtis, Bea Soriano & Georgina Wilson. Filipinasinshowbiz.com (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Raven Models. Raven Models.com (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Team Cabat Basketball. Scottbrothers (accessed 20 May 2011)
- Vince Hosting Penshoppe Event: Solenn Heusaff, Bea Soriano, Akihiro Sato and Ygor Pignatari at Misibis Bay Resort. When In Manila online (accessed 19 May 2011)
- Star Dream Girl: Bea Soriano. The Philippine Star online (accessed 19 May 2011)