Batac City, Ilocos Norte
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Batac is the newest city in the province of Ilocos Norte, Philippines. It was the most populous of the 22 municipalities in Ilocos Norte, with 47,682 people in 9,882 households according to the 2000 census.
Batac is the home town of former Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos. It is also the birthplace of Gregorio Aglipay, the founder of the Philippine Independent Church (better known as the Aglipayan Church).
 External links
- Batac Online
- Official website of the City of Batac
- Scholars of Annak Ti Batac, Inc.
- Pasyalan Ilocos Norte
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- Official Mailing List of Bataqueños
 Original Source